How much of your time did you use to spend in the gym? Did it take your about two to three hours a day to finish your workout and yet it didn’t seem to deliver the results that you wish it did? Would you believe if somebody told you that you only need a minute a day to lose the extra pounds? If you have a minute, you can trim down your weight to as low as you want it to be. Stop for a minute and start shedding off pounds right now.
With just about a thousand of minutes in a day, you can surely get yourself to lose the pounds. All you need is to incorporate these in your daily routine and you’ll be on your way. You’d be surprised at how much lower your weight would be after just a month.
- Go for the mix. Instead of drinking your daily glass of juice, you might want to take half of it and fill the other half with sparkling water. Not only will it mean cutting the calories by as much as 70%, but you will be saying yourself from gaining 5 pounds every month.
- Talk and walk and burn. Did you know that doing the laundry at home can help you burn as much as 85 pound? Talking to your cell can make you burn calories too. Talk and walk more each day and you’ll be able to collect pounds you have shed off.
- Go for sugar free gum. Chewing gum can make you lose 10 pounds each year. Not only will it keep your mouth too preoccupied that you won’t even notice that hours have passed by with you not eating anything.
- Pay everything is cash, especially when you are buying eating treats. Those cookies in the shelf look tempting, but when you know you will have to pay for it in cash, you’d be surprised at how much less drive you have to eat. There’s something about paying in cash that makes people have second thoughts.
- Read the labels. Doing so will save you from consuming more than you should. Sometimes, a bar of chocolate will tell you that it only contains 200 calories, until you read the serving size. Perhaps only a half of the bar is worth 200 calories and if you consume the whole bar, you have actually consumed double the calories.
- Green tea is good for you. Studies show that drinking green tea before you go for your regular walk can make you burn fat faster than if you skip the tea. The next time you want to hasten the process of fat burning, go for green tea.
- Diet shakes never work. They do for a month or two until you get tired of drinking them. When you stop, it’s going to make you gain back all the pounds you’ve lost. Ditch the shakes and get yourself healthier by replacing it with fruits and vegetables instead.
A couple of one-minute weight strategies can bring about a lifetime’s worth of change. All you need is indeed one minute.